The theme of our next RS meeting is "Share the Love". We have some great opportunities lined up for you to share your love of the gospel and your love for others. It will be a fun activity to invite a friend or less active member to come and enjoy as well.
- Spiritual Thought - Love One Another
Then visit with other sisters and friends will you participate in these rewarding activities:
- Service Project - Teeny Tears Diapers
- We want to finish up our sewing for the Teeny Tears Diaper organization. We have a few more left to cut and sew, then we can send our donations off in the mail to hopefully bless the lives of families in need of comfort
- Letter Writing
- Support the awesome members of our ward who are out helping to hasten the work. A station will be set up so you can write a letter or note of encouragement to our missionaries.
- Card Making
- A handmade note is a fun way to share love with family and friends. Using paper, glue, and rubber stamps you can make a card or two to send to a loved one, or even a visiting teaching sister.Kits will be prepared ahead of time and samples are shown below. Please bring your own pair of scissors. Glue sticks will be available, but you could bring your own adhesive if you have a favorite type.
And of course treats -- refreshing fruit and dip! Babysitting will be available.
Here are the card kits that will be available for that night: