- Spiritual Thought
- Take Time for Yourself: Helping Yourself Before You Can Help Others
- Get some ideas about how you can make sure you're spiritually and emotionally healthy, so you can: First Observe, Then Serve
- Battle of the Ages Game
- We'll have the older generation and the younger generation face off in a game of wits, to see who knows more about the other. Let us know if you'd like to volunteer to play.
- Pedicures and Manicures
- Give yourself a pampering treat. Enjoy a foot soak and make those nails shine. For sanitary purposes, please bring your own nail kit and nail polish.
- Spa Scrubs
- Make a sample of simple scrubyou can make at home.
- Humanitarian Service: Teeny Tiny Tears Diapers
- We'll continue to work on sewing the diapers for our service project.
- Hair Styles (15 minutes)
- Karissa will give ideas on some fun ways you can style your hair. Bring your brush, hair ties, and bobby pins.
- Homemade Spa Treatments (15 minutes)
- Kristi will give recipes and ideas for spa treatments you can make at home, with items you may already own.
- The "Spa-tacular" Fondue Dessert Bar
- What's a spa night without some chocolate indulgence? We'll supply the fondues; you please bring your favorite dipping items. Ideas: fruit, pretzels, rice krispy treats, cookies, marshmallows, and all things delicious :)
Sunday, April 14, 2013
A "Spa-some" Relief Society Activity
Our May Relief Society meeting is going to be "spa-some"!! All women and girls, ages 8 and up, are invited to attend. Bring your mother, sister, aunt, daughter, grandma or best friend for some girl bonding time. Meet us on Thursday, May 2nd at 7 p.m. for some fun. Here's the "spa-inspiring" details: