Monday, April 1, 2013

Get To Know Your Sisters!

Name: Jessica Elizabeth Doddridge
Month and birthday: December 1
Husband: Lance Stephen Doddridge
Children: Andrew 20, Isaac 17, and Seth 14
Favorite color: Country Blue
Favorite food: Seafood
Desert: chocolate candy
Music: I like a variety of music, depends on my mood, Spanish romance, 80’s rock, easy listening
Movie: “Anne of Green Gables” series, “The Notebook”, “Beaches”
Favorite Book: “Lighten Up!!” by Sister Okazaki 
Education: Certified in Early Childhood Education and Development
Hobbies: Dancing, scrap-booking, cross-stitching, spending quality time with my family and that includes my pets.
Places lived: I was born and raised in Guayaquil, Ecuador (South America) until the age of 13.  My mother and I arrived in California July 14, 1979.  Since then I’ve lived in Baldwin Park, West Covina, Walnut, Rowland Heights, Hesperia, and Ontario.
Work: I work for Ontario-Montclair school district as an instructional aide substitute.
Callings: Primary teacher, Young Women President, Primary President, Relief Society compassionate service teacher, missionary calendar coordinator, Young Women secretary, and compassionate service committee.

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Jennifer Schunk
Birth: November 4th
Children: Owen 5, Leah 3, and Lily 19 months
Favorite Color: green
Favorite Food & Desert: Mint n Chip ice cream
Favorite Book: reading any interesting book
Hobby: crafting, sewing, baking, board games, going on walks
Places lived: Ontario, California and Washington State
Career: currently a full-time student and a mommy :)
Callings: nursery worker, and Relief Society Activities Committee member

No comments:

Post a Comment